S : 22.0 - 25.0
M : 25.0 - 28.0
L : 28.0 - 30.0
Below is a basic shoes conversion chart. It can be used a rough idea of the size of tabi boot you might need.
However, we always recommend that customers measure their feet properly to ensure that they get the best size possible.
How to measure your foot
Standing,place your foot on a piece of paper and trace your foot with a pen or pencil making sure that the pen is always exactly perpendicular (90 degrees) to the floor. Measure the length of your foot from the heel to the tip of the longest toe in centimeters and round up to the nearest size.
For example, If your foot measures between 27.3cm you need a 27.5,or if you measure 27.5cm you will need a size 28 boot.
Did you confirm the list of countries to which shipments can be sent?
Due to the spread of the novel coronavirus(COVID-19), at the moment, the Japan Post has temporarily suspended receiving international shipments sending to specific countries. Customers should refer to the following site for more information regarding the countries and territories to which acceptance of mail is allowed.
If you are not certain, please make sure to contact us before you place an order.
We will be able to suggest a shipment method in more specific terms if you could provide us with more detailed information about your order (including the name of the product and the order quantity).
A fee is applied for the cancellation of orders already placed. We will send you a refund for your order after deducting this fee (equivalent to about 3.6% of the purchasing price).
Shipping Times and Costs
We would like to ask for your kind understanding and cooperation on this fact before making new orders.
We ship all orders from Japan by Japan Post.
* Approximate number of days required for arrival after shipment.
1.Express ： 3-10days
Includes tracking number ＋Full insurance
2.Standard ： 5-14days (within 2 kilos)
Includes tracking number＋Includes insurance up to 6000yen
Please note that the number of delivery days is an estimate.
Depending on the situation of delivery transport, customs clearance, and local handling conditions, the number of days will differ. Circumstances depend a great deal on the postal services of the respective countries.
In addition, please note that the time required for customs clearance varies with the country.
When placing their orders, we recommend all customers to leave ample margin in the number of days until delivery.
Please also note that the results will not be shown for some countries or region due to lack of data.
We do not have a thorough understanding of the postal services of your country, so we recommend that if you have any questions about the required time for shipping, you direct your questions to your post office.
Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment, we will send your order out ordinarily within the next 3 - 5 days (business days).
If we do not have the product in stock, we will have to have it shipped from the manufacturer. In this case, we will contact you later with the date for receipt of the shipment from the manufacturer and date of shipment to you.
When parcels are returned undelivered to our store, due to the absence of the recipients or the expiration of storage deadline, etc. they will be kept in our company for one month after the notification by e-mail to the relevant customers of their return.
The customers must bear the responsibility of the postage from Japan if they want the parcels resent, so please pay attention to their absence.
Our store does not have the information on the storage deadline because it differs from country to country.
We do not have the information on the countries which prohibit the import of foot ware and clothing.
We cannot bear the responsibility of the parcels returned to our store due to customs clearance. May we count on your understanding.
We recommend that you contact the customs of the respective countries if you have any concern.
For dojos fans
Tabis Online Japan is affiliated with the Dojos and supports martial art lovers.
Please enter the affiliation information at the "Dojo name" and "Dojo URL" for the account registration information.
If you are a dealer, please enter the information at "Store Name" and "Store URL".
We will contact you by e-mail after your application.
If you have not registered your account yet, please do so first:
When ordering in the future," 5%OFF on 3 or more products in the cart; 10%OFF on 10 or more products ."
The only method of payment is by credit card.
Paypal is being used on this website as the credit card payment system.
Even if you do not have a Paypal account, you can pay by using "Guest Checkout".
When sending goods overseas, there are some cases where customs duties will occur in the other country.
In this case, the customs duties will be the responsibility of the recipient of the goods so your understanding is appreciated.
Please ask each country's customs regarding any additional fees.
Naturally when ordering off the Internet, it is impossible to choose the right size 100% of the time, no matter how careful we think we are.
We are happy to accept size exchanges if you happen to order the wrong size, or alternatively we offer 10% off a size correction pair if you prefer to keep the original pair and give them to a friend.
We also accept returned item(s).
For an item return and exchange, please contact us no later than one week after the arrival of the item(s).
Please Contact us.
for returning or exchanging procedure.
The process of exchange sizes is as follows:
- You send us an e-mail to notify us that you will be returning your item(s) for an exchange. Please include your order number.
- You ship the original item(s) (unworn)back to tabis online japan whthin 14days.
- Your item(s) are received by us and deemed in perfect condition.
- You receive and pay the PayPal invoice for the cost of return sipping.
- Your new item(s) is shipped.
The process of return is as follows:
- You send us an e-mail to notify us that you will be returning your item(s) for an return. Please include your order number.
- We are sending you the return address.
- You ship the original item(s) (unworn) back to Tabis Online Japan within 14 days.
- After the item(s) arrives here it's condition is checked, and after being deemed in perfect condition a refund will be made.
Please understand that shipping costs both ways will need to be covered by the customer when items are returned.
We recommend the shipping method with a tracking number as much as possible when you return items.
We are not responsible for the merchandise whose tracking number has been lost.
* No returns nor exchanges nor refunds can be given for the following cases:
- When the customer cannot confirm the order number from our store and the
- payment ID from Paypal;
- The items that the customer has sent back without waiting for the contact from our store;
- the items that the customer has received by delivery 15 or more days ago;
- the items that have been used or worn outside even once;
- the items that have been scratched or soiled by the customer;
- the items with name insertion, ordered items and order-made items;
- the items marked as non-refundable.
※ When returning items, please return all boxes, bags, accessories,
hanging tags and display tags, etc.
It is possible for customers to cancel the merchandise they have ordered, if it is done before it is shipped to them. However, we are trying to ship quickly, so there are many cases whose merchandise is shipped on the same day after we receive your payment, (in some cases it may be shipped on the very same day).
The cancellation of the merchandise you have ordered after its shipment is treated as returned goods or exchanges, so you run the risk of having to be responsible for postage. Therefore, please consider well, including checking the size(s), before you make your purchase.
Please inform us immediately in case of cancellation.
Please Contuct us
Japanese Design Tabi Socks Special Offers
When the number of items in the cart is as follows:
Buy One pair, 1200yen
Buy 3 Get 15%off
Buy 5 Get 20%off
* Please note that the discounts are offered only for the Japanese Design Tabi Socks.
Notice of the schedule for resumption of EMS shipments to the United States
* Shipments by EMS to the United States will resume on June 1. Please note that shipments to countries where EMS shipments are scheduled to resume will be made only after the resumption of EMS shipments.
* We are hoping for the earliest possible resumption of EMS shipments to Canada, Australia, Russia, and other countries where EMS shipment resumption has not yet been scheduled.
Notice regarding the delivery of orders
* Due to the influence of the pandemic, postal handling fees are being hiked around the world.
Because the fees in Japan are being hiked as well, please note that we will be changing our shipment fees beginning on May 1.
If you are not certain, please make sure to contact us before you place an order.